For those who live and work in Los Angeles County, the services offered by a personal injury attorney in Beverly Hills may become essential at some point, if they are subject to injury caused by another either in a traffic accident or otherwise.
California is one of the US States to record the highest number of car accidents, with Los Angeles being one of the cities that top the list. When involved in such an unfortunate event, that may take place in Beverly Hills, it is advisable to seek specialized legal aid.
Table of Contents
How can your personal injury attorney in Beverly Hills help you?
If you have been injured in a car accident or suffered an injury as a direct result of another person’s negligence, you can claim a rightful compensation for your injuries. The accident may have happened while you were visiting or transiting Beverly Hills or perhaps you live close to this city in Los Angeles County, California.
Talking to an experienced personal injury lawyer in Beverly Hills as soon as possible after the accident will help you understand you rights and the compensation you can claim after the event. No two personal injury cases are the same, this is why it is important to work with a lawyer that has experience in your type of claim (be it a vehicle or motorcycle accident, a slip and fall or a personal injury caused by another type of event).
Our team of lawyers can help you as soon as you decide to make a personal injury claim and throughout the process that may include court proceedings, depending on whether you decide to settle your case. Negotiating with the insurance company and the defendant is an important step of the process and our personal injury lawyer in Beverly Hills is able to assist you during this process.
What types of personal injury accidents can you receive help for?
We have extensive experience in a wide range of personal injury cases. The term is used to define a large number of accidents that have in common the fact that they were caused as a direct result of negligence.
Our personal injury attorney in Beverly Hills can help you with:
- Car accident cases: one of the most common types of personal injury accidents; we help you claim compensation when you were injured by a negligent driver or if you have lost a loved one in such an accident;
- Motorcycle injuries: motorist have a higher chance of sustaining severe injuries in a collision with a vehicle; we can help you claim compensations if you were injured a collision with another vehicle;
- Dog bite and animal attack injuries: you have the right to claim compensation if you were injured by a dog in Beverly Hills; our team will help you obtain compensations for the medical costs associated with treating the bite wound;
- Workplace injuries: if you were working in Beverly Hills and were injured on the job due to someone else’s negligence (or the employer’s failure to provide protective equipment) you can be compensated for the medical costs as well as the lost wages;
- Traumatic injuries: this is a broader category that can include traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and, in general, an accident that leaves the victim incapacitated for the remainder of his or her life;
- Slip, trip and fall cases: we represent clients who were injured after falling; included here are less severe injuries (such as a broken arm of leg that prevents the victim from earning income) as well as more severe injuries that can include spinal cord damage.
Our Beverly Hills lawyers also assist patients who were subjected to medical malpractice. This includes, but is not limited to, failure to properly diagnose an illness, misreading lab results, surgical error, unnecessary surgery, improper medication, poor follow-up care, as well as many other cases. If you experienced these, you can reach out to our medical malpractice lawyer in Los Angeles.
Apart from the services listed above, we also assist mothers who were injured in childbirth (either themselves and/or their babies). Seeking adequate legal representation is important for mothers in this position. Our birth injury lawyers in Los Angeles will answer questions about what constitutes a birth injury, as well as the evidence one will need to bring forward in order to receive compensation.
When should you contact us?
If you were the victim of a personal injury accident you should contact us as soon as possible after the event. Of course, your primary care should be towards your own health and safety, and you should only reach out to a legal expert after you have gone through a medical examination and/or after the recovery period after a serios injury. Another important reason to start the legal claim after receiving initial medical aid after the accident is that the medical report is an important part of the evidence against the defendant. With our help, you will be able to gather the needed proof after the accident and use it to calculate the settlement that you are entitled to.
Beverly Hills is a beautiful Californian city often synonymous with luxury shopping, hotels, and resorts. It is also known for being the city of choice for many celebrities. According to the United States Census Bureau, the population estimates were the following:
- population (2020): 34,109;
- households (2015-2019): 14,769; persons per household: 2.31;
- median gross rent (2015-2019): $2,244;
- persons with a disability, under the age of 65 years (2015-2019): 3.6%.
Do you live or work in Beverly Hills and were injured here? Contact our personal injury lawyer in Beverly Hills today for more information on how we can help you and for a quick personal injury settlement estimate.