Our personal injury attorney in Encino assists individuals who were involved in all types of personal injury accidents, from vehicle accidents to slip and fall injuries, to dog bite injuries or medical malpractice cases.
Do you live in the Encino neighborhood of Los Angeles? We will help you claim compensations if you were injured as a direct result of someone else’s negligence. Seeking specialized legal guidance and assistance is important in many cases, and the more severe the injury, the more advisable it is to work with a personal injury lawyer who will be able to guide you and help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation according to the types of injuries you sustained.
Were you involved in a particular type of accident? We work with lawyer who specialize in one or more types of accidents. Our Los Angeles motorcycle accident attorney will assist you if you were involved in this type of accident in or around the Encino neighborhood of LA.
Table of Contents
What types of services are offered by a personal injury attorney in Encino?
The services offered by our team serving the Encino area are the following:
- Vehicle accidents: a majority of our services focus on vehicle accidents and the injuries that derive from these unfortunate events; included here are vehicle or truck accidents as well as motorcycle accidents; our personal injury attorney in Encino also offers services to injured pedestrians;
- Malpractice: when physicians make mistakes, the patient can be subjected to injuries that would not have occurred otherwise; you can claim compensation for the additional medical costs; included here are also services related to birth injuries;
- Slip and fall: if you were injured after slipping or falling, you can claim compensation for your injuries; these can include those for the initial medical bills, as well as compensation for the lost wages;
- Severe injuries: brain injuries or spinal cord injuries have a tremendous impact on the victim; our personal injury attorney in Encino helps those who have suffered horrendous injuries claim monetary damages for their losses.
Were you misdiagnosed or mistreated by a medical professional in Encino? Our medical malpractice lawyer in Los Angeles can help you file a claim. You can receive compensations for the medical costs that would not have been needed if the medical error would not have occurred. We can help you if your illness was misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all, if you received the wrong medication, or in other cases.
Our team also provides services in Long Beach, Riverside, or Palmdale, among others.
What makes a good personal injury case?
The available evidence, as well as the ability to clearly show not only that the other party was negligent, but that the injuries would not have occurred otherwise, are important for the success of your personal injury case. This stands true for all types of injuries, whether motorcycle accidents or others.
When making your case, the following elements are important:
- Duty: the party at fault had a duty of care towards the victim; he was bound for this duty not to cause harm;
- Breach of duty: a clear violation of the aforementioned duty of care; the lawyer will help you show that the defendant is culpable of this;
- Case in fact: the correlation between the breach and the negligence which in turn caused the injury;
- Proximate cause: the link between the negligent act and the injury that was directly caused by that negligent action;
- Damages: the injuries or losses that were sustained as a direct result of someone else’s negligence; these can be estimated with the help of a calculator.
Is it worth getting a personal injury attorney in Encino?
Yes. The success of your case is greatly improved when you choose to work with a personal injury lawyer specializing in the type of accident or injury you have sustained. The attorney will be your guide, and will provide assistance throughout the process, while filing the complaint, while negotiating, and with court representation, if your case gets to this stage. The lawyer has comprehensive understanding of both the federal and the state personal injury laws, such as the pure comparative negligence rule that applies in California.
According to the Office of Traffic Safety, the estimated number of traffic fatalities was 16.650 for the first half of 2020. Other relevant data is presented below by our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers:
– traffic fatalities decreased in California by 5.1% from 2018 to 2019;
– motorcycle fatalities decreased by 9.4% from 2018 to 2019;
– teen driver fatalities decreased by 25.2% from 2018 to 2019.
Alcohol impaired driving remains a significant threat to California’s population.
Contact our personal injury attorney in Encino if you have questions about our services. You can reach out to us immediately after the accident, provided that the injuries allow you to, or as soon as you feel well enough to be able to discuss the particulars of your accident with one of our lawyers.