Torrance is a welcoming Californian city where both residents and tourists enjoy the ocean breeze and lifestyle. Working with a personal injury attorney in Torrance from our team can become necessary if you were involved in a vehicle accident or if you sustained another type of injury.
Our LA personal injury attorneys know that, as unfortunate as it may be, accidents happen. This does not mean, however, that you cannot take legal action.
Table of Contents
Car and motorcycle accident personal injury attorney in Torrance
We are a team of dedicated lawyers who can help you if you were involved in the following types of accidents:
- Car accidents: we routinely assist vehicle drivers and passengers who were involved in an accident; the injuries do not need to be severe or life-altering to be compensated for; you can also ask for our help for mild injuries;
- Motorcycle accidents: motorists can be subject to severe injuries after an accident; talking to a personal injury attorney in Torrance from our team is helpful when claiming compensation for these types of severe injuries;
- Truck accidents: we help represent truck drivers who were involved in an accident in the Torrance region;
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents: bicyclists and pedestrians are a very vulnerable category and, when involved in a vehicle accident.
You can reach out to our team of Los Angeles personal injury lawyers for details about the services we provide in Torrance.
Other services in Torrance
Our personal injury lawyers in Torrance specialize not only in vehicle accidents, but they can also help you if you were involved in another type of accident that resulted in minor or severe injuries. In those cases in which the injury could have been prevented through a different course of action of another involved party, you can claim compensation for your injury.
We can help you with:
- Slip and fall injuries: these types of injuries can take place in shopping malls or in supermarkets, among other areas; while the injuries can be mild, you should talk to our personal injury attorney in Torrance if the accident took place because the premises were improperly attended or maintained;
- Dog bite injuries: in California, you can claim compensations for the injuries sustained if attacked by a dog in a public place;
- Medical malpractice: claim compensations with our help for medical negligence, misdiagnosis, birth defects or other cases.
- Others: wrongful death cases, nursing home negligence, workplace accidents, as well as others.
Our attorneys in Torrance can answer your questions about medical malpractice cases. These involve all those situations in which the patient experiences greater suffering and incurs greater medical costs due to direct medical negligence or failure. You can reach out to our medical malpractice lawyer in Los Angeles as soon as you discover that you were subject to mistreatment or misdiagnosis.
Our team also assists clients with other types of claims, such as those for a birth injury. Two different types of injuries can be brought forward in this case: those to the mother and those to the child, as a result of medical negligence. Our birth injury lawyers in Los Angeles will assist you if you or your newborn sustained injuries, irrespective of their degree.
Details about your personal injury case
A key element to prove in case of personal injury accidents is the fact that the victim would not have sustained the injuries if it haven’t been for the defendant’s particular actions that lead to the occurrence of the event. Simply put, someone else’s mistake, negligence or lack of care, was the sole reason why you experienced an injury that would otherwise not have happened.
The role of our personal injury attorney in Torrance is to help you prove that you were not at fault and that the actions of the defendant directly caused your injury or injuries.
For this, we will use evidence such as medical records, police reports and/or eyewitness testimonies. We will also provide you with information on how the law applies in your case and whether you can be subject to the shared fault principles that apply in the state of California. This means that, if you are even partially at fault for the accident/your injuries, then your compensation will be reduced by that percent of fault. When building your case, our personal injury attorney in Torrance will take this into account. The judge is the one to decide if the plaintiff was involved in causing the accident and, if so, the extent to which the involvement took place
Torrance is located in the South Bay region, only 15 minutes away from the Los Angeles International Airport. Some of the other features that make it a popular destination include:
- 1.5 miles of beautiful beaches;
- 2.5 million square feet of shopping malls;
- 400+ restaurants and bars;
- 212+ acres of natural space.
If visiting Torrance was your planned getaway in the LA region and you were involved in an accident, or if you live here and are in need or legal assistance, contact our personal injury attorney in Torrance. We can help you if you were involved in a car accident, suffered an injury in a shopping mall or at the beach or were otherwise harmed by the negligence of another party. Talk to us to find out more about your right to receive compensation.